Be NDIS Ready
The NDIS Necessitates Evolution
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) creates urgent need for change in community service delivery models. According to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), successful services in the new environment will share seven-characteristic features, all of which Free Flight Emu can assist with (especially where bolded):
- "A value proposition that is responsive to the new market opportunities and to participants as consumers in a retail environment"
- "Service offers that meet the needs and preferences of participants, including offers developed as a result of partnerships with other organisations"
- "A flexible and increasingly mobile workforce that actively supports participants to achieve independence and inclusion"
- "adequate investment in ICT that is aligned to the new business requirements"
- "strong financial management and understanding of cost drivers associated with individualised funding"
- "commitment to efficient but sustainable service models"
- "good governance and customer feedback mechanisms"
Stay Ahead of the Flock
Translating some of the jargon, the NDIA believes successful providers will build services around an intimate understanding of their participants' aspirations, frustrations, and roadbloacks. They'll recognise how these inform gaps in the market, and innovate solutions by mixing service features (e.g. flexibility, customisability, price etc.) specifically to the needs.
We will help ensure your services attract new (and retain existing) participants, by delivering on a deep understanding of their needs; services which consistently deliver consistent quality participant outcomes.
In an increasingly competitive service environment, we'll sharpen your edge. We'll help you build sustainable, strategic, and purposeful services, which efficiently reduce costs and improve your bottom line. We'll help you solve problems, identify obstacles and opportunities - and how to navigate them.
We will help you with big and small alike - whether individual tasks during periods of high activity, whole of project flexible support, or oversight and/or evaluation of larger projects. We are responsive, flexible, and proactive - by helping you sooner, we save you time, effort, and money.
A selection of the ways we could help you includes (but is far from limited to):
- Recognising and testing assumptions and hypotheses
- Gaining customer insights
- Designing and refining your unique value proposition (service mix)
- Mapping your strategic position as compared to competitors, and planning your strategies
- Evaluating and innovating your services
- Financial and service outcome modelling
- Planning change programs
- Coaching new leaders, or experienced leaders in the new environment
- Harnessing diverse mindsets
- Enhancing inclusion
- Consultation and facilitation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Refining governance, and reviewing policies and procedure
- Coaching and rigour-testing new initiatives
- Analysis, research and evaluation
and much more...